Getting inundated with booking requests is a good thing, but if your inbox on The Bash (formerly GigMasters) is overflowing, you should consider creating saved responses. This will help you respond faster, so you won't miss out on potential booking opportunities. Take a minute (it's actually 40 seconds) to watch this tutorial video on how to create saved responses.
Or, if you're not into watching videos, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Select the 'Leads' tab, then click the 'Edit' link next to 'Saved Responses.'
- Click the 'Create New Response' button.
- In the text box, name the response to help you identify it later.
- Choose whether the saved response is for a gig you are saying 'Yes' to or 'No' to.
- Fill out the required information and when you're done, click the 'Update Saved Response' button.
Next time you are responding to a client's request, just choose one of your saved responses! All you have to do is add a personal touch that speaks directly to the client and their event.