If you know in advance that there are days that you’re unavailable, you can blackout dates on your calendar on The Bash! Once they’re entered, you will no longer get leads for those dates.
Just follow these simple steps to blackout dates:
- Log in to your Control Panel and go to the Calendar tab.
- Click the 'Add Gig/Blackout Dates' link.
- Choose the option 'I'd like to blackout dates on my calendar so I will not receive leads for those dates' and click the 'continue' button.
- Select the date you'd like to black out, whether it's recurring or not, and if you'd like to decline outstanding quotes.
- Click the 'submit' button to save the blackout date.
If you have any questions, contact us anytime and we'd be happy to walk you through how to do this!