One of the most important things you can do to prevent unwanted leads is to alert us to any dates for which you are unavailable. Anytime you receive a gig outside of GigMasters or become unavailable for a certain date for any reason, you should blackout that date on your GigMasters Calendar so you do not receive leads for days you're unavailable for. If a gig request enters our system for a date you have blacked out, our system will prevent it from being sent to you and save your from a wasted lead.
Follow these steps to blackout a date:
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Select the Gig Calendar tab.
- Click the 'Add Gig/Blackout Dates' link.
- Check off the 'I'd like to blackout dates on my calendar so I will not receive leads for those dates' box.
- Choose the date you'd like to blackout. Check the 'Recurring Date' and 'Decline Outstanding Quotes' boxes, if applicable.
- Click the 'Submit' button.