If you work with brides then you know someone who is obsessed with Pinterest. Over on our sister blog, GigMasters Weddings, we're running a great contest for engaged couples that could add $1,000 to their wedding budget.
The Prize Package:
• Five Star Wedding Entertainment courtesy of GigMasters.com ($300 credit toward any GigMasters entertainer, including you!)
• A $400 WeddingMix package. Includes use of 3 HD video cameras plus iPhone app to capture footage. Storymix will edit a custom, professional quality video to be enjoyed on DVD.
• Six Chalkboard Beer Mugs from TheManRegistry.com, perfect for bridal party gifts ($120 value).
• 50 Personalized Thank You Notes courtesy of Wedding Paper Divas ($90 value)
• A custom designed Caricature (print and digital) of you and your beloved to use on your Save the Dates, Invitations, or wherever else they might want, courtesy of GigMasters member Judy T. ($90 Value).
Here's how they enter:
- Create a Pinterest Board full of great ideas for your wedding. Title it “Pin & Win Wedding.”
- Follow one of the boards below (follow all 3 for additional entries)
GigMasters Pin & Win Board
Storymix Pin & Win Board
The Man Registry Pin & Win Board
There, you’re entered!
Want more chances to win?
The winner will be chosen at random, so the more entries you have the better your chances. Here are some ways to get extra entries:
• Tell your friends! For each friend who follows your board, you get an additional entry!
• Let us help you! Visit each of the sponsors (GigMasters, Storymix, and The Man Registry) and find up to 5 inspirational photos from each sponsor that fit your idea of a dream wedding. For each item you pin with the hashtag #pinandwinwedding you’ll get an additional entry (up to 5 per sponsor, so 15 extra entries total)
The winner will be chosen at random on Friday, July 20th at noon Eastern time, and notified over the weekend. The more entries you have the greater your chance of winning!
Remember, the more money they save in other parts of their wedding budget, the more money they have for you, so send them over to the Wedding Blog for complete details!